• Blackpool Pleasure Beach (1.5 km) - World famous pleasure park home of the worlds highest roller coaster - PEPSI MAX, Play Station & beaver creek kids play area. There's something for everyone at Pleasure Beach, Blackpool. Whether you're 2 or 102, there's something for every age group;
There's Beaver Creek Children's Theme Park - a dedicated themed safe haven for young children and their families, through to the extreme white knuckle experiences of the Pepsi Max Big One and Valhalla for those adrenalin seekers, to leisurely cruises around the River Caves or a trip on the world's first commercial monorail, making Pleasure Beach® the perfect fun destination for everyone.
There are over 145 rides and new rides are added almost every year. Special offer - April/May Supersaver Weekday Wristband around £12.50 ! Supersaver Weekday Wristbands entitle you to unlimited riding all-day and valid on Mondays to Fridays on 2nd May - 26th May 2006, also 7th April – 13th April 2006.
• Sandcastle water park (1 km)- Indoor water theme park, white knuckle chutes, slides, wave pool, and much much more
• Blackpool Tower (0.5 km) - Famous Blackpool Tower, breath taking tower ascent, Jungle Jim's kids play area, famous ballroom, circus. A whole days entertainment, an ideal place to go on a rainy day.
• Blackpool Casino's (1 km) - To Blackpool's Casino's
• Blackpool Illuminations You can sit in the lounge Right in front of the hotel- The world famous Blackpool Illuminations are all along the prom from about the 3rd September to the 7th November.
• Blackpool airport (2 km) - Blackpool Airport is short taxi ride away with flights to and from London and Ireland
• Blackpool Beach (25 M) - Just walk across the Promenade and you are on the beach ;o)
Blackpool Zoo & Dinosaur World
Set amid 32 acres of maturing parkland and lakes, the award winning Blackpool Zoo is home to over 1500 beautiful, rare and exotic animals from all around the world. With elephants, lions, otters, zebras, sea lions, tigers, kangaroos, many types of monkeys, plus all your animal favourites. With play areas, crafts, miniature railway, shops, picnic areas, it's an excellent value family day out.
Kapitol Karting (indoor), Central Drive. Tel: 01253 292600
Oasis Leisure Centre, Golden Mile. Tel: 01253 751170
Karting 2000, New South Promenade. Tel: 01253 406340
Looking for a good Blackpool Hotel, on the sea front with car parking, WiFi Internet access and 4 poster beds? Give the Hotel Rossi a try.
Thanks for visiting the Hotel Rossi please call again
© Hotel Rossi, a Blackpool Hotel UK